Sunday 24 July 2011

Winners Challenge 11

Hi all

Thanks to all that entered our Summer Theme, there was some great creations and so fun bright and summery, if only the weather was the same!! It was another tough choice for Top 3!

But before that on to our Random.org winner


No. 62 - Shelley Riffle

Well done!! If you email me at dreamvalley@sky.com I will get your prize sorted out!
Also you can take the wee badge for you blog!

and our lucky


No. 142  Mona


No. - 126 Mandy


No. - 87 Lulia


Well done, take our wee badge to add on your wee blog!!

Thanks to everyone that entered, I'm sorry you all cant be winners!!
Pop back later today for the New Challenge and another fab wee prize up for grabs

Hugs Dream Valley xxx

3 comments:

Larisa said...

Congratulations to all the winners!!

Mandy said...

Thanks so much for awarding my little card top 3 ladies :)
hugs Mandy xx

Mona`s Bittelille Scrappekrok said...

Wow! Thanks so much for picking my card for the top 3. I really appreciate it. Big congrats to the winner. Hugs...Mona