Sunday 1 April 2012

Winners Challenge 28

Happy Sunday everyone and
happy first of the month

Thanks to everyone that entered the little Easter Challenge!
We had some really super creations but sadly not everyone followed our rules so are not eligible for a prize!

We have 2 lucky winners this time

So the random org thing picked



and the winner of the Mulberry Crafts UK Goodie Bag

Well done ladies
email me at dreamvalley@sky.com to organise your wee prize

Now our lucky Top 3








well done to you all!
Please take the wee badge to put on your blog!!

Pop back later today for this fortnights new Dream Valley Challenge!
Hugs Dream Valley Girls xxx

4 comments:

Henny said...

Wow...thanks ladies for the surprise that I am a winner this time. I feel very honoured and wil send youa mail.

The other ladies gratulations too.

Greetings Henny.

Linda said...

Wow I made the top 3, thank you so much. Congrats to the other girls too
hugs Linda

JanR said...

Thank you so much for choosing my card as one of your Top 3! And, congrats to you ladies as well.

Henny said...

Dear ladies I have sent two emails to dreamvalley@sky.com, but did not hear anything from you, so I try it this way and I also want to congratulate the other ladies too.

Greetings Henny.