Monday 12 October 2015

Winner and Top 3 for Challenge # 116 - Recipe and a Re-Draw for the Autumn Challenge


We have a re-draw from our last challenge
sadly the winner did not reply

chosen by Random Org.

No. 68 - Meg


Please take the winners badge
and contact me so I can arrange your Prize


Good morning and a Happy Monday to you all
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend

Thanks to all the stunning creations and VERY talented folk 
that entered our last challenge. 


The winners of the RECIPE Challenge

chosen by Random org is

No. - 91 - Chris
Who wins the Crafts and Me Prize




and

No. 1 - Helen
Who wins the The Hobby House Prize





please take the winner's badge and wear it on your blog with pride!


please email me, email address is in the sidebar, so I
can  organize your prize.


You have until the 24th October to reply.

As chosen by the lovely Traceymo
if you do not claim your Prize
it will be forfeited

In no particular order

No. 47 - Karen H.


No. 68 - Ann Chuang


No. 40 - RoRa







Congratulations Ladies
Please take the Top 3 badge and wear it on your blog with pride!
Please link it back to our challenge

Please come back later for our next Challenge

3 comments:

Helen said...

Oooh...I'm a lucky winner!
Thanks so much!
Helen x

Chris said...

Thanks so much...lucky me!
Chris
x

Karen said...

I am so honored to be one of your Top 3! What a thrill. I'm delighted you enjoyed my sweet carousel horse card. :o) Congratulations to the winners and other top picks! Your work is gorgeous. :o)

Hugs and blessings,
Karen