Monday 1 August 2016

Winner and Top 3 for Challenge # 135 - Christmas in July

  Could Morning and a Happy Monday to you all
Hope you had a lovely weekend


Here is the winner for Challenge # 136

No. 29 - Cass





Congratulations

Please take your badge and wear proudly on your blog

please email me, email address is in the sidebar, so I
can  organize your prize.

You have until the 30th July to reply.

        if you do not claim your Prize
       it will be forfeited.


Now onto the Top 3

                                                                   As chosen by Neva


                                                                In no particular order

N0.  67 - Rosina



No. 56 - Pat K



No. 20 - The Craft Bucket





We also have a re-draw for challenge # 135
Use the Colour of your Flag

No. 18 - This Little Place - Tribute to Nice



Congratulations

                                          please email me, email address is in the sidebar, so I
                                                                     can  organize your prize.

                                                              You have until the 30th July to reply.
        if you do not claim your Prize
       it will be forfeited.






























4 comments:

The Craft Bucket said...

Wow, thank you so very much for choosing my Christmas card in this weeks Top 3! Love Jane x

Zoechaos said...

Such a surprise to see that I came up in your re-draw. Unfortunately the link for the email did not work, as I've only just seen this perhaps I'm to late. XOXO

cass said...

Great to see I have won a prize. Thanks for great challenges.

Pat K said...

So happy to see I'm in the Top 3...Thank you so much and congrats to all the winners. hugs, Pat K x